I'm officially the worst blogger. I am finally catching up on a few things we've been doing that I actually thought to grab the camera and document! We have been so busy! This is Elsie at Lake Elmo. We don't want summer to end! I don't know what I'm going to do with a toddler in an apartment, in the winter time. I'll probably have to pinterest that...
Elsie has made some friends! Here we are at the Zoo with Alivia and Zoey. I think they are all adorable.
We went to a parade for the 4th of July and Elsie got some cool beads...
We have loved living by my family! Auntie Camille!
We went on a hike to Mystic Lake! It is BEAUTIFUL there! Pay no mind to my awesome hair do:)
No we did not have a baby and not tell anyone! Our friends went with us and I was taking my turn with baby Weston!
Elsie and Zoey
Cute girl.
My little sister graduated in May and this is at her party with my Aunt Linda. We don't get to see her very often because she lives in Virginia so it was so fun to see her and Uncle Bob!
P.S. Camille was VALEDICTORIAN!!! I felt cool being the sister of one, I can only imagine how cool Camille must have felt:) She gave a rockin speech, and sang in a musical number! Pretty much stole the show! And my cool glasses are giving off a sweet glare... ugh. As of late I've had a little eye trouble causing me to wear my glasses at all times, and it's not fun!!
Love my sisters!!







Absolutely LOVED this.....it is amazing how close of a family you have....thanks for sharing...LAYNE
ReplyDelete