About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween











For Halloween we went to our nephew Brody's birthday/halloween party! It was so fun! Cheap as always Derrik and I decided to scrounge up what we had around instead of buying anything heaven forbid! I guess we are a nerd and an old lady? All I know is I thought Derrik looked quite becoming in a part:) I keep telling him to wear his hair like that now, hasn't happened yet.

There were some other awesome costumes goin on at the party... Derrik's sister Shondel and her family were so cute! Shondel was a lady who just won a big check! She made Laila's Cinderella costume and Nolan was a cute scarecrow:)
Hal and Kathy were a scarecrow and a plumber! Love Dustin's face in the background:)
And Brody was Batman and Heather made the cutest batman cake for him. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment