About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Good Times

I don't know how to move the pictures to the bottom of the post so imagine that they are below!



Big Boy
Even falling over we look cute. Especially the double chin I'm rockin.

Cow elk.


For some unknown reason men and women were created to love different shows. I prefer baseball and football, while my baby prefers shows about big families, really short people, and sixteen year olds who get prego. A short person show is on right now and that is why I am blogging.

Women were created for blogging too, but I am in touch with my feminine side and its actually pretty fun so lay off.

The last two weekends have been awesome. We have been able to hang out with our families. Claire's family came and spoiled us with a lot of food and clothes. Claire is super sexy in her new pre-mom clothes and our house is all decked out with fancy halloween/fall attire. There are no pictures of the clothes or the house, but I'm sure Claire will put some on here shortly.
We also went to Yellowstone with my family. The elk were in the rut, so they were bugling like crazy. They were love drunk so we got pretty close. We also saw a ton of buffalo, big horn sheep, and Japanese people.












No comments:

Post a Comment