One of the things I love about Derrik is his love of outdoors. He always wants to go on a hike, or go camping, ANYTHING! I was so excited to get out after a long winter, even if it was still chilly on our hike. It was BEAUTIFUL out. Seriously, nature just heals the soul. Anyway here we are, hikin it up in Montana. 

We went with our good friends the Mortensens who just moved to Billings! Here is the cutest little picture of Elsie and River:)
Tanner and Jenny and their two kids Liam and Afton came to visit for two weeks, and it was oh-so-fun!! One day it got up into the high 60s and we went to the Zoo! It was glorious. We miss having them here. Elsie asks at least five times a day, where Leeman and affy go? they go to braska? (Nebraska) ha so cute.
I love my sweet girl.
And I love her COUSINS! Such a great shot of (from left to right) Avery, Liam, Elsie, and Sophie. Awesome.
Grandma helping everyone get some food to feed the chickens!
Here is a random picture of Elsie on an ordinary day. Just rockin the dress ups! I love being her mom. She is the best.
We got GREAT news that Derrik was accepted into ISU's MBA program. We are moving to Pocatello, Idaho the middle of May! We are so excited to start a new chapter and move forward with our little family! Derrik's family lives in Pocatello, and we both went to school in Rexburg so I'm looking forward to going back:) The SADDEST part is that we will be leaving MY family in Billings. I almost can't stand the thought! My little Elsie will sure miss her gamma and crapa (ha this is how she pronounces grandma and grandpa!) and her cousins that live here. I'm just glad we're not going too far!




No comments:
Post a Comment