About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Christmas 2012

So it's almost spring and here we go with Christmas! This is Elsie with her cousins Laila and Nolan, I think they look like brother and sisters!  So cute in their Christmas attire!  
 We were so excited to have Christmas this year in Pocatello with Derrik's family.
 You can't miss the Jones Family Christmas Eve Party! Here is Elsie opening her present with all of her cousins... Whose that creeper lurking in the shadows?! More on that later... :)
                                             Elsie got Christmas jammies and some books!

 So, back to the creeper, I mean, DERRIK! ha ha ha.  All the grown men in the family decided to have a mustache growing contest.  These three decided to take it up a notch and throw in some ugly sweaters!  Derrik sweetened the deal by slicking his hair and with his dad throwing in a comment about him getting a green card just to come to the party, he stole the vote for best mustache!! Let's just say, I was like a little kid Christmas morning getting my clean shaven husband back!! Love you Derrik!
 Don't mind me.. I must have just worked out.. just kidding I probably just woke up, but I had to throw this one in.  I love my mini Derrik.  I think she looks just like her dad. Adorbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment