1. Claire has only thrown up one time!
2. He makes Claire want to eat Wendy's chicken nuggets a lot, so I get to benefit.
3. You can see his arm in the ultrasound and he looks tough.
4. He will be born on March 5th, 2011...Never in the history of the world has a person been born in 2011! I'm confident that he will be the only one.
I am convinced that he is a he because of my inner feelings...Claire is convinced that he is a he because my mom's cousin made us a baby blanket with turtles on it. Both reasons are sound. No name yet, but for now we will call him Carlos.
She is still tiny!

Yes I'm sure Carlos will be Wonderful!!! Word of caution...Claire did originate from Doug and Cindy Bennion...Doug and Cindy Bennion weren't really know for their ability to produce the male gender...the other children of Doug and Cindy Bennion have also not been know for producing a lot of testostrone...I don't have any cute things to make for a boy...you might want to consider the possibility that it's 50 50 chance that Carlos is a girl:) But whatever Carlos is, we can't wait to meet him!:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh everytime I read your blog I laugh so hard! And oh my Claire you look -4 months pregnant. Tiny little girl! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Claire! You look great!!!! Good luck with starting school too.
ReplyDeleteYou don't even look pregnant!!! You are adorable! Oh and you have a funny husband. The day my husband gets on our blog... yeah that won't happen. I want to play! Wanna meet in Pocatello or Incom? haha that's pretty much half way. I loved reading your blog! Oh yes and congrats on almost being a mommy and a daddy! It is so fun:)
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete