Saturday, March 27, 2010
Jennifer and Landon Anderton!
I met Jen about 15 years ago behind a picture in primary:) We were both selected to go up to hold some pictures for singing time and we giggled as we did so. The result: instant best friends. She got married last Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple and I was so excited to be there. Jen and Landon are a perfect eternal match! Here are some pictures of their big day!
Jen's dress was BEAUTIFUL. They looked so great that day! Derrik really liked Landon's suit too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was fun to see your new update, Claire! Jen looked ravishing! Loved her dress and they looked radiant! Wished we could have been in attendance, but I'm sure glad you were able to be there! (You looked lovely, as well!) See you next week-end!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you posted some pictures, I was just thinking i really wanted to see some! I really loved her dress, her hubby's suit and the cute bridesmaids outfits... so nice that you can wear that again! Looks like we'll be seeing you guys next weekend, can't wait!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat's all this talk about seeing each other next weekend?? Maybe I'll just load tha kids up now and start driving, ha ha, we might make it to the Micky d's down the road and realize that was a bad idea:) Jen looked beautiful, I love her dress, his suit, and bridesmaids outfits as well. I'm glad you could be there for it! You also looked darling in purple!! love ya:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting some pictures! I SOOO wish I could have been there! Jen looked beautiful as always. Claire I really need to see you! We live so close!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to go to the wedding and see everyone at Easter! sounds like a couple of fun weekends! hope you guys are doing good. Love ya
ReplyDelete