About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Elsie is 2!

My sweet girl is two years old.  I can't believe it.  She talks.... A LOT. The other day in the car I thought to myself, "it's weird that I'm having a conversation with my kid"  It probably went something like: "MOM" 
 "What?" 
"wanna go!" 
"We are going!"
 "oh! ok!"
 "Mom!"
 "What?"
 "Where my shoe?" 
"Did you take it off?"
"oh! yeah!" 
Nothing too exciting but it's all day long! That girl can TALK! She's always telling me, "Mom, I wanna sit on the potty."  Sorry, I'm way too lazy to potty train you at the moment:) 

Elsie had a great birthday!  So great in fact that she now requests me to sing "Happy Birthday" at bedtime after which she sleepily says "blow da candles" Here's our little fam at the par-tay! 
                                                                        Precious.

We did a family party and to accommodate everyone better we had it at my parents house... hence the added touches from Cindy Buns.. you know, coordinating drink, fancily folded napkins, etc.  My mom also made a delicious dinner that night!  Thanks mom!


We loved celebrating with family!  Sophie was more than happy to help Elsie open her presents:)
Two years with our baby girl has flown by.  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  I wish I could slow down time.  She is our greatest blessing!  We love you Elsie girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment