About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

11 Months!

Say CHeese!!! Elsie is full of "tricks" these days. We try to get her to wave, clap, and her latest.. if you shrug your shoulders at her she will do it back, and it's the best thing ever. Elsie trying out a spiky do:)

MMM I always think to myself, I wish I could just bottle this goodness.. baby goodness, laughs, giggles and such.

Don't mind the drool... I can't keep up with it. I like her eyes in this picture. She makes this face when she starts getting into something and I say Elllsiiieee, and then she just keeps on doin what she's doin!

I can't stand it that Elsie will be a year next month. Fastest year of my life. No walking yet but that is ok with me, I already feel like she's growing up too fast!











2 comments:

  1. Elsie looks like a little girl in these pictures!!! I love her "spikey" do...reminds me of Lydia...as does the "I'm doing something naughty" eyes. Oh we miss you guys!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little doll! Something about her really reminds me of Avery:) I love the spikey do, and she doesn't look like she could be capable of being naughty:) (but I also know that looks can be deceiving too, Sophie has been quite mischevious lately!:) We love you guys and hope you're doing good!!!!

    ReplyDelete