About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Monday, December 5, 2011

9 Months!

Getting a picture of Elsie these days is not as easy as it once was! Here she is not lookin at the camera..Crawling away...
Smiling so cute, and yet not looking at the camera!...

Giving a weird half smile, but at least she is looking!! ha ha




Oh my sweet baby girl, where to begin? This month has been rough to you! This month Elsie's nose is like a faucet. She started to teeth and then got Croup! Elsie's first real sickness and my first real, "I have a kid who is sick" It wasn't too bad, we went to the doctor before it got very bad and they gave her some steroids. They told us we came just in time and rescued some sleep for ourselves! Victory! Elsie is a little trooper when she is sick, she would cough and look at you like, 'that really hurt mom' and then she would laugh or do something adorable. ANYWAYS... after Croup, she got three teeth. Yes, THREE teeth, in ONE week. The week of Thanksgiving of course so we were traveling and that's always a schedule messer upper. And to top it all off, she is getting tooth number four and has a new/lingering cough.


Despite all these lovely winter time blues... Elsie is thriving and cute as ever! Apparently her head size has shot up which means we are in for a growth spurt. Crossing my fingers that that means she might all of a sudden start sleeping a ton! :) She is short and chubby as usual.


Elsie is not a picky eater, in fact she will eat anything whether it's food or not! We like to call her "the vacuum"


She is crawling everywhere and she knows when I don't want her to get into something because I will start walking towards her and say.. "Elllssiieee..." and she goes like mock five crawling to the stairs, trash, computer cords etc.


Elsie pulls herself up and toddles around objects. I still think it will be awhile before she starts walking. She falls,... a lot. I am attentive, I promise, but she is just clumsy!


Her new teeth are hilarious to me. She looks like a little hill billy, or a jack-o-lantern. She first got her top right and bottom left teeth so she would match them up and grind them together which makes for an awesome crooked grin. She crawls around with a big cheeser these days. Her top one has come in the farthest so she has a sweet snaggle tooth... I'm in love with it.


She sleeps good most days and nights with two naps and usually 10-11 hours at night with an occasional waking up once in the middle.


She has big round cheeks I seriously kiss all day long, I can't stop myself.


Our friends and family say her hair is growing, but being around her every day I can't tell too much. No hair cuts so far!


This month she had to see a Ear Specialist for a little hemangioma inside her ear. All is well with it so far, she can hear fine and it will most likely go away, they are just going to watch it closely.


Elsie will be 10 months next Friday, so I'm behind on my blogging! We love our little Elsie girl!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....Elsie is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!! She looks a lot like you. I didn't know you were living in Utah! We should get together!! We'd love to have you and your cute family over for dinner sometime! Give me a call 801-209-4289. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete