About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Monday, October 10, 2011

Elsie 7 months!

Our sweet Elsie is seven, almost eight months old! She can sit up on her own for an extended period of time, she eats dissolvable puffy treats which work wonders at church, and she is working on crawling! She can get the job done, just not with her belly off the floor! Her personality is coming out more and more. She loves playing peek a boo, and she talks and laughs a lot. When she is tired she says mamamamama.. which I like to pretend she is calling me, some day right ? :) Here are some recent pictures. They are mostly from a cell phone so they are really blurry.



Crawling!

I would like to shout out to my sisters for Elsie's look... bow done by Kenna, shirt by Jenny, and skirt by Krista:) What would I do without my sisters?!


I thought Elsie was so big when she sat in the cart for the first time without her carseat! She was way wobbly though so maybe she wasn't ready quite yet:)



oops, you have to look at the same picture twice...



She loves going on walks!!!


I just had to share this little treasure. I love this for several reasons..for example... put YOUR arms above your head... can you barely touch your hands together like Elsie? ha ha I love her chubs, and her expression, and I think she looks like Derrik in this picture. I seriously laugh every time I see this picture.






Hopefully we will have Elsie's 8 monther up in about a week!!


Also, one more shout out to my hubby Derrik. If you are looking for some good entertainment, he started a man blog recounting his earliest memories. It is pretty funny. Go to http://derrik-jones.blogspot.com













No comments:

Post a Comment