About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 2, 2011

3 Months

Our little Elsie girl is actually almost FOUR months, but I'm behind on my blogging. Here she is at exactly 3 months.Elsie is such a light in our lives! Everyday I can't believe how lucky we are to have her. She has a little spirit and personality about her that just makes me so happy. She smiles BIG time and ALL THE TIME which is so fun. She is starting to chuckle a little bit. When she smiles she opens her mouth really wide and scrunches up her nose, it's almost like she can't get her face to smile as big as she wants to. I love her soft skin, her plentiful rolls, her big bright eyes, her little toes and fingers, the way she sleeps, and the way she buries her face in my neck when I hold her, ah!!! babies... I could go on and on.

Elsie's four month appointment is coming up and we are dreading the shots already.. I've also heard babies can start eating solids around 4-6 months, what? Elsie is growin up too fast!! I want her to stay little and perfect forever, but I also love seeing her little mile stones.

I tried to post some videos but it didn't work. I fear the technology world is moving on without me:/ Better luck to me next time!! Four month pictures coming soon....

4 comments:

  1. Oh Elsie Girl! She is SOOO cute! Still lovin' her "mom jeans":) I wish I could hold her:) Good luck with those shots, they are never fun:( Can't wait to see you guys this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! You can just see her little personality growing! Love her and Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so as always what a cutie. She's getting so old so fast. So my phone is broken and I didn't know how to get a hold of you...so I sent an email to derrik's school email. I had to do a little stalking. So have him show you it. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that I finally got to see her in person! She is just so cute. The nice thing about shots at this age is that once the pain is over they forget about it. Just wait until Kindergarten shots. They know what is coming and don't get over it very fast:) Parenthood is an adventure for sure! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete