Elsie is one month old and we can't believe it! She has already grown so much. She is now fitting into her new born clothes a little better. Her feet actually go into her pjs instead of the legs just dangling there! At her doctor's appointment she weighed 8.05 pounds and measured at 20 inches long!!
Here she is on the day she was born, only 6 pounds 10 oz, 17 inches long!
Pictures with mom. I realized there were no pictures of me and Elsie so I had to hurry and snap some with my high quality cell phone:)
Our friend wanted to practice doing some newborn pictures and asked if she could use Elsie. We were more than happy to let her! They turned out soo soo adorable!!!! Here are a few of the pictures she took. I think Elsie was about 12 days old here:
And here is Elsie fitting a little better than she used to in her clothes/carseat!!
I hope this video works. I just took it on my phone, you can't hear very well but she is making the cutest noise. She does this a lot!!!We love our little Elsie!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment