We went camping with Derrik's parents and went to see Old Faithful! Elsie thought it was pretty cool!
Cute father/daughter pic!We went to my niece.. Gracie's baptism! It was so special and fun! Elsie fits right in with her Smith cousins!
We visited Derrik's sister Shondel. Here we are at the big Scheels in Utah.
Soaking up summer!!
Derrik has been doing a lot of fishing! I am glad he is close to his family again and has someone to go with!
We went to Derrik's Grandma Ruth's house to help with some yard work.. Elsie got to be in charge of watering! :)
I made these cute little dolls for Elsie and her two friends who both had birthdays. They were fun to make!!
Elsie comes along with me on my runs every morning. We usually stop at a park and she plays. There is a park on every block in Pocatello, I swear! I love it.
I went float tube fishing with Derrik one night. It was fun. I felt pretty legit in my waders! I didn't feel so legit when it took me an extra half hour to kick back to shore while Derrik patiently waited:) It was harder than it looked!
Camping with cousins!!
Elsie's cousin Laila had the cutest little birthday party ever. These are all of the Jones cousins. They painted and did a slip and slide! It was such a fun day!
Pocatello has a pet store and in the back there is a petting zoo! Elsie was running around saying "cock-a-doodle-do!" There were roosters there and she just thought it was hilarious!












Ahhh summer is the best! Elsie gets cuter and cuter, I can't believe how grown up she is! You look great- as always :) Sure do miss the Jones family!
ReplyDelete