About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's New?!

We just got Elsie a bumbo, and she has a love hate relationship with it. She loves it for a minute and then she tries to wiggle out of it. We have been feeding her rice cereal lately and she is not a big fan. I think this picture is funny, her posture and her face make me laugh!


We can't decide if she will keep her blue eyes! Derrik has blue eyes and I have hazel, and so far hers are still way blue. If you are wondering, yes, this is the living room/kitchen/Elsie's bedroom in the background! Select few have been fortunate enough to see this set up in person. It's a dandy.






Sleeping like a rock with dad..


There is something so cute about the way a baby sleeps and wakes up, it is our favorite thing!












Elsie has had a few opportunities to dip her little toes in some water. Here we are at Rigby Lake just outside of Rexburg.. she did good!












We also went to Cliff and Wade Lake, two beatiful lakes in Montana that we like to camp at.









It was kind of windy so we didn't get too wet that day:)




































My brother, Tanner, posted some pictures with our Grandma and Grandpa Murdock and I was so glad that he did! I didn't have this picture, and this was the last time I was with my Grandma Murdock so I will cherish this picture! Elsie wasn't born, but that day we told Grandma and Grandpa Murdock we were expecting!























3 comments:

  1. Oh, Claire! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! (and all your other ones too) Elsie's room was once Landon and my room for two nights... I feel privileged to have stayed in her room. Landon and I always talk about when we went to those lakes with you guys. We had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete