I have had the conversation with a couple of sisters as to why prego pics have not made their way on here lately.... I thought it was so fun to post such pics when I still relatively looked like the same person:) Now however, there is no mistaking that it isn't just me your looking at, there is definately someone inside who wants some of the spot light as well!
The other day I was changing into BYU-I approved clothing to go walking with a friend at the new BYU-I center (love this place by the way!) You know, the same BYU-I approved outfit I owned before I was pregnant. Let's just say, I'm a little too cheap to buy a bigger shirt, and well, that is kind of unfortunate. How unfortunate I knew not, until I spotted myself in this beauty of a full length mirror upon my exit of one of the stalls. BAM!!! Who is that lady across the way whose shirt does not quite go all the way over her belly? Oh, that is me.
So, Kenna, Krista, you asked, you shall receive. I seriously sometimes think I'm really not that big, but I think that's because most of the time I look at myself straight on... not so bad.... but the whole side shot view, especially the full body side shot view, that was an experience!!
I love it though!! I totally feel like a fat person on the biggest loser who wheezes just from sitting up, putting on my shoes, picking something up off the floor, and lets not even talk about going up stairs! But I can't wait to have little miss Jones with us soon!!!

So glad you are blogging again! And you look so cute. And super tiny. Can't wait to meet your little sweetie!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteClaire you look great! You have certainly grown but its all baby right there in your belly....so cute! I show it from my head to my toes...no one ever knows if I'm pregnant or just eating too much ice cream! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteClaire you will look back on these pictures and think how great you look! Especially when you're about a month away from "little miss Jones" making her appearance! Shoot, I wish I looked that good now!! Can't wait to see you this week-end! Love, mom
ReplyDeletelookin' good claire! I'm impressed you're even out walking with baby coming so soon. Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't know how I missed that post! You looked great in those pictures Claire, like you just grabbed a b ball from the gym and stuffed it up there! Elsie is way cuter and better than that though and I'm agonizing over when I will get to see her:) soon hopefully!! love ya, hope you're doing good.
ReplyDelete