About Me

My photo
We are the Joneses! We were married on April 11, 2009 in Billings Montana. Our precious little girl, Elsie, was born on February 16, 2011 and she is the best part of our lives!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 27, 2010

Claire’s Lovely Baby Bump


Claire is in bed and I can't sleep so here it goes.


4 months along and Claire is still as tiny as ever. She barely has a bump. She is super cute and I can't wait to see her be a mom. She gets headaches and doesn't feel well sometimes, but she never complains. She treats me well even though I deserve to be punched in the face sometimes. I love her and am excited to start the next step with her. 5 Months!


That being said, I think she may be trying to kill me!


A short time ago I got a letter in the mail from PERSI saying that if I were to have an untimely death, then Claire would get $244.46. I made mistake numero uno and told her the good news.


Yesterday I woke up dazed and confused and stumbled out into the kitchen. Seeing my disarray she quickly said, "Lover buns, the computer isn't working, could you SIT DOWN and check it?" Although I was semi unconscious I lovingly did what she asked. When I sat, the chair broke, bent in half, and nearly ended my life. Looking for sympathy I was greated with laughter. Coincidence or the beginning of the end for me? Time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. Watch your back, $244.46 is a lot of money, especially since she laughed at your fall! Also, Claire, that is the tiniest cutest baby bump ever, I'm pretty sure that is what I look like after dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that baby bump! And I love that I finally found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... I know this is 3 months late but I don't look at your blog very often. (Don't worry... I just added you to my sidebar so now I won't miss a post. EVER.) Anyway, just wanted you to know that I laughed out loud--a lot--at your fish's obituary. You are funny people.

    ReplyDelete